Class Action Cases
Contact Cohelan Khoury & Singer in San Diego Today
At Cohelan Khoury & Singer, we proudly represent clients in the following class action lawsuits throughout California.
Current Class Action Cases
Join your class now. Time is running out. Reach out today to inquire about your class actions case:
- Advanced America
- Amada Home Care
- Amazon: Claims on behalf of warehouse employees for unpaid wages due to company practice requiring employees to go through on-premises security searches after clocking out for meal periods and at the end of the day, as well as failure to authorize and permit meal and rest breaks.
- Ashley Furniture: Case brought on behalf of commission furniture sales associates for recovery of minimum wages. Class certified and on appeal to the Ninth Circuit Court of Appeals.
- Bank of America
- Bon Appetit
- EasySaver Rewards: Case alleging that Provide Commerce, Inc., owner of multiple internet companies, including Pro Flowers, fraudulently transmitted customer's credit card, debit card, and/or pay pal information to Encore Marketing, Inc. a third party, which charged the card or account without the authorization of the customer. Action is on behalf of customers whose information was transmitted and charges made without their approval. Settlement on appeal in the Ninth Circuit Court of Appeals.
- Fontem Blue E-Cigarette
- Healthcare Services Group
- Home Depot
- JK Residential: Claim for failure to pay minimum wage to apartment managers.
- Kaiser Foundation Hospitals: Case brought on behalf of all California-based current and former hourly employees alleging Kaiser failed to pay all hourly and overtime wages due to Kaiser's rounding of time entries, provide itemized wage statements, and to pay wages of terminated employees.
- Kraft Heinz
- Lazer Broadcasting
- Loomis Armored
- Massage Envy: Case brought on behalf of massage therapists and estheticians for failure to pay wages for all hours worked, failure to pay the proper overtime rate, and failure to authorize and permit meal and rest breaks.
- Miles Construction
- Moya Farm Labor
- PICS: Claim for failure to pay travel time and provide all meal periods.
- Red Robin
- Rady Children's Hospital
- R.L. Spear
- Shelly Automotive: Case brought on behalf of automobile or service technicians or mechanics for failure to pay wages for all hours worked, failure to pay the proper overtime rate, and failure to authorize and permit meal and rest breaks.
- Smart & Final
- Staff Pro
- Universal Protection Services
- Walt Disney Parks and Resorts
- Wyndham Vacation Ownership
- Workforce Enterprises